VENDOR & SPONSOR SIGN UP
We are excited about the upcoming 2018 DC Flavor Fest! It’s held on Saturday, August 25th for the Last Taste of Summer! We have some great entertainment lined up through our two stages and multiple activations at booths and special event areas around the festival! We love your interest in being a part of this year’s event and hope you will find our new online sign up a breeze!
Some things you should know before we begin.
Due to limited space and an overwhelming number of vendors wanting space at the DC Flavor Fest, we will be taking applications and booth placement on a first come basis. Vendors are expected to be open at 11:45pm Sharp on Saturday and stay until the end at 6pm.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED TO DCFF AND DC GOV IF APPLICABLE!
MUST BE SUBMITTED – NO EXCEPTIONS!
– DC Sales Tax Certificate
– Booth Fee and Refundable Deposit
– Food Vendors must submit copy of menu and pricing
– Food Vendors need a health certificate and any other licenses for operating charcoal where necessary.
– Leave your area clean and free of trash
– Vendors can not sell water, sodas or alcohol
– Vendors must stay open the entire time festival is open
– Food vendors must have small tastes of food to offer tasting pass holder with valid coupon. (minimum portion should fit in an 8-oz sample cup)
** Hours are **
– Saturday 12pm till 6pm
– Set up Saturday before 11:00 am. No earlier than 9am to avoid clashing with stage crew setup.
– Clean up and breakdown will be 6pm-9pm.
– Parking is metered around the venue. We also highly recommend City Center Parking one block from venue.
If you have any trouble with the online sign up – please feel free to give us a call! 1-844-838-3687
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
As of June 10th, 2018, we are filling up fast on our vendors. Please submit as soon as possible via our online form.
HERE WE GO! THE HOW TO!
STEP 1: Submit your online application below!
STEP 2: Shortly after you submit, a representative will contact you with the available booth numbers. Once the vendor booth number is confirmed, a DCFF official Contract will be sent for electronic signature for acceptance and payment link.
STEP 3: Sign and Pay for your booth at the SAME TIME!
****Failure to sign and pay at the time of application can void your booth. Booths cannot be reserved and are first come first serve.****
To check for availability before you pay, please contact Brendaliz Cintron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to begin your application. A team member will be with you shortly after!
Click here for the Vendor Information Pack
::::: SIGN UP HERE :::::
DCFF Vendor Form: http://bit.ly/DCFFVendors